WOW! What an amazing night! Thank you to everyone who attended and spread the word for the “Mountains Beyond Mountains” Haiti Earthquake Relief Event. The 111 Minna Gallery was packed with supporters and together we raised over $4,500 in cash, checks and online donations.
As you all know, there is so much work to be done in restoring and rebuilding Haiti. Organizations like PIH are committed not only to providing emergency services but also longterm care. The work of PIH and the people of Haiti will be measured not in days and weeks but months and years.
Please continue to support Partners in Health and Haiti by spreading the word, making contributions, and finding volunteer opportunities. Together we can make a difference!
Thank you again to everyone.
Do Good Lab
The event wouldn’t have been possible without the help of our following partners:
- 111 Minna Gallery – Event Space - http://www.111minnagallery.com/
- Blisses B – Live Music - http://www.facebook.com/blissesb
- Alfredo Orukusaki – MC - http://www.orukusaki.com/
- Seneca Schachter – DJ - http://www.myspace.com/seneca82
- Rishi O – Photography - http://www.rishio.com/
- Basim Khan – Speaker/PIH
- Julie Veroff- Speaker/FACE AIDS - http://www.faceaids.org/
- Twig Gallery - http://www.yelp.com/biz/twig-gallery-san-francisco
- Joseph Enterprises Inc. - http://www.chia.com
- All of our volunteers!!