We are currently looking for volunteers to join our team! Email Molly (email@example.com) if you are interested in a position or have questions.
If these positions do not fit your interests, contact us and we will find a way for you to be engaged, doing something that you enjoy.
Donor Outreach Volunteer
The Development Team is looking for volunteers who are passionate about developing and sustaining relationships with potential, past and current donors to maximize their engagement with Do Good Lab.
- Ability to create and foster relationships based on competency and trust (people skills!)
- Articulate Do Good Lab’s mission to prospective donors
- Attend Development Team meetings and Monthly Community meetings
- Represent Do Good Lab in a professional manner
- Keep up to date with all Do Good Lab projects and be able to articulate why someone should help
Do Good Lab Ambassadors
Network for good and share the Do Good Lab mission
- Go to 2-4 events a month to network and share Do Good Lab’s work with the community
- Recruit volunteers, event attendees, and donors at outreach events
- Attend Do Good Lab events to help build direct connections with event attendees
- Build media connections and social media partnerships
- Come to Outreach Team Meetings and Monthly Community Meetings
Event Organizing Team Members
Help organize the 2013 Do Good Lab Gala or Upcoming Social and Educational Events
- Experience organizing and running successful fundraising galas/events is a plus, but we welcome everyone
- Assist in finding live and silent auction items
- Assist with the logistical planning of the evening
- Help find local restaurants and caterers to donate food to the event
- Be there the day of the event from set-up to break-down and help ensure everything runs smoothly
- Attend event planning meetings and Monthly Community Meetings